Now available from Jands is the newly launched JBL range of single and multi zone DSP’s, paging stations, amplifiers and speakers, designed to complement its recent CSS Ceiling Speaker range. The entire audio equipment range is packaged under the JBL Commercial Solutions banner.
The new Commercial Solutions audio equipment product range is designed to provide performance building blocks for paging and background music applications that are is affordable, scalable and simple to integrate.
The range of audio equipment and speakers is supported by its own dedicated website and is particularly suited for use in a range of applications including:
- retail stores,
- schools, and
- other public facilities.
- range of audio source inputs;
- choice of output options;
- music mute control input for connection to fire alarm panels for automatic muting of music in emergencies;
- Harman patented Autowarmth and Levelgaurd for giving warmer sound at lower levels and protection of the system;
- USB port for simple future firmware upgrades; and
- range of single zone, 2 zone and 4 zone paging stations available for paging system.
- The CSM-21 with 2 RCA audio source inputs, mic and a balanced direct in, plus outputs that are either mono, stereo or stereo with 125Hz HPF sub;
- The CSM-32 offers 3 RCA source inputs, mic and direct in plus outputs to 2 zones in stereo, stereo with a sub or mono. This CSM device also features an isolated output for hook up to a phone system for music on hold style applications;
- CSR-V remote wall panels (commercial sound remote, volume only);
- CSR-2SV remote wall panels (2 source selector and volume);
- CSR-3SV remote wall panels (3 source selector and volume);
- CSA-2120 convection cooled, compact 2 channel amplifier featuring 120wpc at 8Ω/4Ω with global limiter, global 70Hz HPF and auto standby. Only ½ rack space wide and 1RU space tall;
- CST-2120 transformer, designed to fit alongside the CSA-2120 amplifier in a 1RU space, to provide 100v/70v; and
- CSS-1S/T loudspeaker, complete with wall mount bracket, packaged like the Control 1Pro, but featuring 10w multitap transformer, that can also be run at 8Ω, giving power handling of 60w.