Complete lighting, audio and video systems from Jands were successfully installed in the new auditorium of Our Lady of Lourdes primary school in the Sydney suburb of Earlwood as part of the BER scheme.
L&W Technical Support Systems, who were sub contracted to electrical contractors Carringtons had to take into account that the auditorium was designed to be a multi-purpose venue housing concerts, school events and sports.
Key elements of the lighting, audio and video systems:
- Jands JLX Pro lighting bar
- Jands Stage 12 lighting console
- Jands wall mount patch panel
- Jands 12-channel wall mount dimmer
- Four JBL EON 315 powered speakers suspended from the ceiling with two JBL EON 510 powered speakers used for fold back
- Soundcraft EFX 12 chosen as mixers with two dbx 3331 equalisers, one for FOH and one for fold back
- Several Shure SM58 handheld microphones
John L’Estrange, Managing Director of L&W Technical Support Systems says that the quality and versatility of the Jands products fulfilled the needs of the multipurpose hall in performance and usability.
Marco Ianni, Deputy Principal at the time of the installation and a musician himself, was specific about his requirements in lighting and audio for the multipurpose hall.
Marco explains that he found the Jands website very useful in evaluating the specs of various products.
The lighting, audio and video installation at the school’s multipurpose hall is a great success, concludes Marco.
Jands is a leading Australian distributor of professional sound equipment, lighting systems and staging equipment.