JBL’s AWC speakers are ideal for racetracks, school stadiums, theme parks, fairgrounds, skating rinks and swimming facilities as well as arenas and general public address systems.
Delivering wide-range, smooth frequency response and high sensitivity, the AWC Series speakers ensure high fidelity music reproduction and superb projection of clear, intelligible speech.
JBL all weather compact speakers are available in two models.
The AWC82 is a very compact 8” 2-way co-axial speaker with compression driver high frequency, a wide 120º x 120º coverage and 250 watts power handling capability, giving it a peak SPL of 124dB.
AWC129 is a 12” 2-way co-axial speaker, also with compression-driver high frequency, focused 90º x 90º coverage, and 400 watts of power handling, making the maximum SPL of this box an impressive 128dB.
Key features of JBL AWC Series all weather compact speakers:
- Can be operated as direct low-impedance (8 ohm) or on a 70V or 100V distributed line via built-in 200-watt multi-tap transformers
- Highly weather-treated
- 3-layer grille with vapour-barrier backing minimises direct rain contact with system transducers
- Recessed terminal compartment protected by a panel cover and watertight gland nut fitting
- IP56 rating on both models
- U-type mounting bracket
- Enclosures manufactured from ABS/fibreglass composite
- Available in light grey or black