JBL introduces a new speaker and powered mixer package in their EON range of sound equipment.
The new JBL EON 210P is a self-contained portable PA system that comes in a lightweight and ergonomic design.
Placing ease and portability on the same scale as quality and flexibility, the EON 210P features multiple input channels with individual tone controls, multiple digital effects and convenient output routing capabilities.
The portable PA equipment allows the user to integrate the system into any number of audio environments.
Components of the new speaker and powered mixer package:
- Pair of 10” + 1” loudspeakers
- Soundcraft custom-designed stereo-powered 150 Watt per channel 8-input mixer, which clips to the rear of one speaker
- Cable carry case, which clips to the rear of the other speaker
- Speaker cables
The EON 210P portable PA system weighs only 15kg but offers a frequency response from 60Hz to 20kHz, packing a maximum SPL of 124dB.
Speaker tuning and limiting is provided internally in the mixer, and is offered by dbx.
The mixer features global phantom power, 4 combi mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs on TRS or RCA or 3.5mm. Extra powered speakers or amps can be plugged into the monitor outputs.
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals as well as music playback in entertainment, A/V and institutional venues
- Amplification, mixing and monitoring for electronic musical instruments
The new JBL EON 210P is available from Jands , Australia's leading distributor of professional lighting, sound and staging equipment.