The Ezicom production communications systems from Jands are reputed in the Australian entertainment industry for their rugged construction and reliable operation.
Jands now presents a new and improved version of the Ezicom production intercom systems.
The new Jands Ezicom production intercoms are designed to deliver reliable production communications on stage and theatre productions of low to medium complexity.
The Jands Ezicom production intercom systems are suitable for schools, regional theatres and clubs, or any location that needs a simple but rugged and reliable communications system.
Designed with simple and logical controls for user-friendly operation, the Ezicom intercom systems can be set up and operated by untrained users to deliver professional performance.
The new Ezicom product family consists of the E101 single channel belt pack and the E401 4-channel master station.
Each E401 master station can support up to 20 remote E101 belt packs distributed across 4 switchable outputs.
Connection between master station and the belt packs is via industry-standard two core screened microphone cables.
Key features of the Ezicom production intercom systems:
- Robust circuit design maintains high speech intelligibility with no buzz interference
- Intercom audio levels remain consistent regardless of the number of stations online
- New remote mic disable feature helps ensure no one misses a critical cue
- Rugged design features to withstand everyday rigours
- E101 belt pack features an extruded aluminium chassis with high impact injection moulded end caps
- Simplified operation of the E401 master station through enlarged and back-lit controls