The superior RF performance of Shure UHF-R wireless microphone systems provides the company with all the features and flexibility required to tightly control up to 160 systems for some of the most elaborate productions.
Darren Russell, Elite’s Managing Director explains that they have found the Shure UHF-R systems to be reliable with stable RF performance. In addition to a robust build and user-friendly interface, the system comes with all the interconnect cables and accessories, allowing the user to easily patch up and configure the system straight out of the box.
Darren and his crew are also impressed by the Shure Wireless Workbench software, a simplified click-and-drag style frequency separator that allows users to easily place the different devices associated with the workbench on various frequencies.
Key features of Shure UHF-R wireless microphone systems:
- Incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system for fast, intuitive setup
- Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to unpredictable RF conditions
- Antenna cascading on board eliminates the requirement for additional antenna splitters
- Offers 240v power through ability, eliminating the need for any rack based power distribution
- Wide range of Shure mic capsules from SM58s through to KSM9s