Jands presents a professional and affordable range of wireless communications systems designed to suit the basic needs of small theatre and school production applications.
Professional wireless communications systems have in the past been restrictive due to the high cost factor. Clear-Com FreeSpeak and Tempest 2400 are excellent products but can be beyond the budget for some installations requiring wireless communications.
The new Clear-Com HME DX210 is a new line of affordable, entry level wireless communication systems that are easy to set up and use.
Key features of Clear-Com HME DX210 wireless communications systems:
- Single or dual-channel digital wireless intercom systems
- Supports up to 15 beltpacks per base station and can be increased by adding up to 4 additional base stations
- 4 of the 15 beltpacks can transmit at the same time in single channel mode and 3 of the 15 belt packs can transmit at the same time in dual channel mode
- Supports both Clear-Com and RTS cabled intercom systems using the built-in 2-wire interface in addition to 4-wire and auxiliary audio connections
- Spectrum-friendly system allows co-existence with other 2.4GHz devices
- Utilises the ISM 2.4 GHz radio band to provide clear digital audio
- 2 audio channel operation with wireless ISO talk-around
- Beltpacks, wireless headsets and wireless speaker station
- 15-hour battery life
- License-free – No frequency coordination
- Backward compatible with previous DX200 series communicators
- Feedback protection for un-terminated 2-wire channels
- 2-wire loop-through connectors