Manufactured in the UK, the Moorside ring joint gaskets are available in three different joint types:
- R type (oval and octagonal) solid sections to fit standard ring joint flanges with trapezoidal grooves.
- Types RX and BX with complex bevelled edge sections for wellhead pressures exceeding 69MPa/690bar.
- Lens sections, convex, wedge, double cone, and weld-ring types.
- To API 6A (oilfield use) standard.
- To ASME B16.20 (general use) standard.
- To fit ASME, BS and DIN flanges.
- PTFE inner rings - for sitting in the cavity between flange bore and ring joint to reduce turbulence and flange erosion.
- Flange protectors - for installation around the external diameter of flange joint to minimise ingress of moisture and dirt.
- Rubber coated ring joints - soft iron ring joint gaskets encapsulated in nitrile rubber for testing wellhead assemblies and valves. Rings can be reused and do not damage flange grooves.