James Walker’s FR68/90 rapid gas decompression (RGD) resistant elastomer is one of five products in the company’s elastomers range.
The FR68/90 RGD resistant elastomer has been purpose developed for high integrity sealing duties especially those in harsh oil and gas environments.
Benefits and features of James Walker's FR68/90 RGD resistant elastomer include:
- higly resistant - meets Norsok M-710 requirements up to an 8.4mm cross section
- RGD resistance tested and proven at temperatures in excess of Norsok requirements
- enhanced resistance to H2S - ≤2% at up to at least +150°C (+302°F)
- enhanced resistance to amines - ≤5% at up to at least +90°C (+194°F) in water
- enhanced resistance to steam and hot water
- very low compression set for superior fluid sealing capability