Jabac Connections presents the Toshiba B-EX4, an all-new range of low energy industrial label printers with several green features.
At lower than 9W in standby mode, the Toshiba B-EX4 industrial label printers qualified for a new Energy Star rating in a recent benchmark test.
In addition to low energy consumption, the low maintenance Toshiba B-EX4 industrial label printers are also user-friendly in operation, durable with low service costs and highly productive with fast-paced printing.
Key features of Toshiba B-EX4 industrial label printers:
- Equipped with the world-class Green technology ribbon saving function
- Nearly 40% overall lower power consumption compared to its predecessor model
- Benchmarked nearly 50% lower power consumption on standby power against competitor models
- Patented snap-in printhead and tool-less platen replacement can be serviced by users
- Unique LCD graphical ‘helpdesk’ display improves settings operation, reduces training and allows users to take immediate corrective action
- Built-in automatic thermal head resolution detection function
- DHCP address display
- Automatic feeding/ back-feeding function to default position
- Printhead lifecycle of around 4 million inches
- Double ribbon motor control, automatic centre media loading, edge type print head and side media opening
- Real-world print speed of 14ips increasing productivity by 40% over previous model
- Equipped with Ethernet and USB 2.0 as standard with optional parallel port and wireless LAN capability