Jabac Connections introduces a new range of desktop colour inkjet printers featuring fast printing speeds and high quality outputs.
The VP485 is an 8.5” (220mm) wide colour-on-demand label printer with printing speeds up to 4 inches per second (101.6 mm/sec).
Redefining the desktop colour label printer market with their speed and quality, the VP485 colour label printers allow companies to economically produce short runs of professional colour labels on demand while eliminating the hassles of handling traditional pre-printed labels.
The VP485 desktop label printers can generate customised product and package labels for events, special occasions or private branding. The VP485 is also ideal for the regionalisation required for products sold within foreign markets and is particularly suited for gourmet food, beverage, sauces, food supplements, medical devices, hardware/DIY in-store, shoe box labels and apparel price tags.
Key features of the VP485 colour label printers:
- Designed with large separate ink tanks
- Each ink colour can be changed separately as required
- Operated in conjunction with long-life printheads
- Eliminates unnecessary waste and costs associated with tri-colour ink cartridges
- Colour labels can be produced in-house on demand with the exact content and quantity required
- Ideal for producing labels with variable colour, images, text and barcode content
- Prints from 51mm to 216mm in width and lengths up to 1219mm
- High resolution print quality and full bleed printing capability
- Manages label roll or fanfold material with gap, black mark and continuous format
- Equipped with an adjustable label position sensor
- Automatic media loading for user-friendly operation