This luminaire is characterised by the strength of its enclosure and mounting points together with the very high degree of ingress protection afforded by the simple reliable construction.
The ease of access to lamps and control gear in the luminaries ensures quick and efficient installation and maintenance.
The following are some of the technical specifications of the Protecta III luminaire for tubular fluorescent lamps:
- Simple rugged construction
- Full length easy access
- Diffuser clamp
- Hinged cover
- Standard fixing centres
- High frequency control gear
- Gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output
- Screwless mains terminals
- Shell/ERA deluge tested
- Resistant to voltage fluctuations
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV
- Gost Approved
- Cepel Approved