Offering a lifetime of 30,000 hours, more than double that of standard products, the new Aura Light compact metal halide lamps help save up to 50% of maintenance cost, especially in installations where lamp replacement is difficult and expensive.
Aura Crystal TC Long Life has been developed for applications where high quality white light is important, such as task area plant lighting and high traffic pedestrian zones.
An excellent high pressure ceramic metal halide discharge lamp, Aura Crystal TC Long Life is based on the Aura Long Life technology with two arc tubes mounted inside, resulting in twice the lifespan compared to standard products.
With an estimated lifetime of 30,000 hours, the new lamp will last seven to eight years of use in professional applications.
Key benefits of Aura Crystal TC Long Life metal halide lamps:
- Dual burners for long life: 30,000 hours (at 10% failure rate and max. 22% lumen relapse)
- Reduces operating costs
- Exceptional luminous flux, 80% at 17,000 hours
- Fast restart after outage
- Direct replacement in existing fittings (from yellow to white light)
- Very good colour rendition and warm white colour temperature
- Now available in various wattages: 35W, 50W, 70W, 100W and 150W