JSG Industrial Systems offers the Matrix 34 Series of ¾” receivers and nozzles designed for total prevention of cross contamination.
Comprising of R310-R380 series receivers and N210-N280 as well as N310-N380 series nozzles, the Matrix 34 Series allows users to utilise the same-sized nozzle and receiver across a single operation while being able to clearly differentiate between different fluids commonly used on-site.
Each series model has the same sized outer diameter but interlocking is only possible between nozzles and receivers of the same colour to prevent any cross contamination between usable fluids while allowing standardisation of colours with relevant fluids across multiple sites or locations.
Key features of Matrix 34 Series nozzles and receivers:
- All models come with colour coded nozzle/receiver to differentiate between commonly used fluids
- Capable of interlocking only with corresponding colour connector to prevent cross contamination
- All receivers are fitted with caps and all nozzles with plugs
- Receivers and nozzles without caps and plugs respectively are also available on request
- All receivers can be supplied with JIC fitting on minimum order quantity
- Nozzles have machined steel body with coloured aluminium sleeves
- Receivers have machined steel body with coloured aluminium poppets
- Temperature range from -53ºC to +135ºC
- Operating pressure: 1500 psi (with 3:1 safety factor)