JSG Industrial Systems presents the Lincoln PMV Series grease and oil pumps designed for exceptional performance, long service life, low maintenance cost and field serviceability.
The new Lincoln PMV grease and oil pumps feature a unique, patent pending modular design based on Lincoln’s proven PowerMaster III air logic technology.
Incorporating only five moving parts, Lincoln PMV series grease pumps offer longer pump life and enable easy servicing in the field.
Available in two air motor sizes, 3” and 4¼”, the PMV pumps are offered in a wide range of ratios as well as stationary and portable configurations, making them ideal for lubricant dispensing and transfer applications in vehicle service, mining, construction and manufacturing applications.
All PMV pumps have a decibel level of less than 85 at all normal operating conditions.
Key features of Lincoln PMV Series grease and oil pumps:
- One-piece cylinder casting contains all ports and passages to simplify repairs
- One-piece piston with no connection to any rods, spools, springs or poppets reduces premature mechanical failures
- One O-ring on piston reduces leak paths and improves pump tube durability
- One-piece machined gland nut facilitates easy maintenance
- Separated air motor seal reduces risk of contamination in the motor
- PMV pump seals are made from durable polyurethane
- Pump rod is hard-chrome plated allowing for superior sealing and wear resistance
- Proven design based on PowerMaster III air logic pump technology
- Modular in construction and fastened by four bolts for simple maintenance
- Precision machined aluminium construction makes the pump less susceptible to temperature
- No springs, rods, levers or slides
- Fewer wearing parts increase durability and lower repair costs
- One piece air cylinder