JSG Industrial Systems presents a complete range of diesel and fluid management systems designed for good filling and refuelling practices.
JSG’s diesel and fluid management systems include Fast Fill nozzles and receivers that ensure maximum machine availability through short turnaround times for filling while eliminating cross contamination or ingress of dirt into the fuel tanks and engines.
Key benefits of the diesel and fluid management systems include cost savings from reduced spillage and theft as well as ensuring well maintained machinery that assures good resale value.
JSG Industrial Systems offers the full range of Fast Fill nozzles and receivers designed to provide users with cost effective solutions to service diesel fuel, coolant, crankcase, transmission and hydraulic oil needs.
The new and patented check receivers eliminate splash back and theft of fuel while a special evacuation tool aids fast evacuation.
The Fast Fill range also includes swivels, safety couplers and vents to enable fuelling shut off systems to be designed using internal tank pressure or via a pressureless designed system. These systems are suitable for all heavy equipment requirements in mining, construction, earthmoving, on-road and agricultural industries.
Key features of Fast Fill Matrix nozzles and receivers:
- Made from steel or aluminium
- Totally eliminates the possibility of cross contamination of oils during refilling
- Comes in eight different colours
- Specially designed evacuation tool enables evacuation of oils from all Matrix receivers
- Comprehensive diesel fuel nozzles range with up to 800LPM flow rates
- Diesel fuel nozzles designed for salt applications and underground coal applications
- Pressureless diesel fuelling system eliminates risk of pressure damage to lightweight or plastic diesel fuel tanks
- Prevents splash back on operators, eliminating spillage and highly expensive EPA problems