Heavy mobile and stationary equipment represents a substantial investment for any business. Due to the nature and location of the industries that require such equipment, along with the often heavy demands placed on product performance, a significant consideration for any operation today is the damage and potential loss resulting from the ever present risk of fire.
Coupled with the danger to personnel and likely loss of production, the installation of a fire suppression system has now become an essential part of a company’s overall risk management plan, in order to minimise the risk to both operator and equipment.
The ETI foam fire suppression system with automatic detection and actuation, sold and supported by JSG Industrial Systems , has been designed for environments, where world leading performance in consistently demanded.
Offering a comprehensive risk assessment procedure that requires active customer involvement, along with flexibility in system design, the ETI foam fire suppression system provides:
- A pre-engineered design system to ensure correct specification of product requirements;
- Flexible siphon tubes to allow either vertical or horizontal mounting
- Stainless steel detection line with propellant core, for rise or pressure detection
- High capacity cylinders with high flow valves
- Designed for ease of installation
- Live testing prior to commissioning: theory = practice
- Ease of maintenance
All system design and installation is carried out by trained and qualified personnel. Every system design begins with a thorough risk assessment of the equipment to be protected to ensure that all fuel and ignition sources are identified and assessed for protection.
The ETI foam fire suppression system provides a state-of-the-art heavy vehicle fire protection system, designed to provide the necessary backup to all existing maintenance control measures.