Cobra hose reels available from JSG Industrial Systems are open style hose reels supplied in manual, spring retractable or direct drive configurations.
Designed for heavy duty use, Cobra reels feature a high strength frame and quality design for use in rugged environments that demand a reliable hose reel with high flow rates, large hose capacity and a high duty cycle.
Cobra hose reels can be supplied on request, without aluminium components for use in underground coal mines.
Key features of Cobra hose reels:
- Compact, high strength rigid frame and drum ideal for space-constrained installations
- Durable epoxy powder coating for long life and scratch resistant finish
- Chrome plated roller outlet guides fitted to all 1⁄4” to 1½” reels for durability and ease of operation
- Factory lubricated power spring contained in a fully sealed serviceable canister
- Externally mounted power springs in Series 600 and above models for ease of replacement in the field
- Hose reel latch pawl and spring attached to a service plate
- New gooseneck design improves flow rates
- Sealed roller bearings fitted with covers stop dirt or high pressure water ingress in machine washdown
- New oil swivels on lube reels are BSP in configuration complete with Dowty washers
- Super swivels are used on the grease hose reels to allow hose retraction even while under full pressure
- Drum spaces precision machined to improve drum alignment and prevent run-out