JMP Holdings ’ Speed Humps are made from rubber, its high-traction speed humps are highly visible and durable. JMP Speed Humps control traffic and reduce speeds to a wider extent.
Easy-to-install, modular sections are an ideal way to test traffic-calming solutions in different areas prior to a permanent application. Place them strategically on streets and residential thoroughfares; in parking lots and parking garages; industrial properties; construction work zones; in/around street fair events; and at schools, universities, hospitals and apartment complexes.
JMP’s speed humps quietly and effectively slows traffic without vehicle or tyre damage. By using our speed humps you are also increasing pedestrian safety.
The Speed Humps installs easily with bolts which are provided with each piece. Simply drill a hole with a masonry bit and penetrate the asphalt or concrete surface below. The Speed Humps are removable for road surface maintenance.
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not warp, chip, crack, crumble or corrode
- Highly durable: tough enough for heavy traffic
- Resistant to intense temperature variations, UV light, oils, moisture and damage
- The Speed Hump is easy to install, one-person can installation with basic tools. It installs securely with provided installation hardware
- Flexible: conforms to road curvature and any asphalt or concrete surface
- Easy to remove and relocate, for temporary or permanent installation.
JMP's Rubber speed humps are 500mm long x 350mm wide x 50mm high. The end caps are 175mm long x 350mm wide x 50mm high. All Speed Humps are available in yellow and black.