JMP Holdings Hygiene Pallets are ideal for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, paper and printing. These pallets are ideal for HACCP, GMP environments.
Why use JMP Domestic Plastic Pallets?
- Economical - Break Even with Wooden Pallets in 2-3 years
- Durable - Average 5 years life span
- Meet international standards - HACCP, GMP, ISO14000 and ISO9000
- No insects and termites
- Washable - Inert to water
- Quality - Consistent quality
- Automation - Good for factory automation
- Maintenance free
- Recyclable - eco-friendly
Model number - S1210 D4
S1210 D4 is hygienic with smooth surfaces, no sharp corners that harbour dirt or dust and easy to wash.
- Dimension - 1200mm x 1000mm x 160mm
- Material - HDPE
- Weight - 28kg
- Static Capacity - 6000kg
- Dynamic Capacity - 1000kg
- Racking Capacity - 1000kg
- Four way forklift entry