Plastic Slip Sheets from JMP Holdings are the practical, economical and environmentally sound alternative to wooden pallets and fibre slipsheets.
Made primarily of recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE), slip sheets are designed to replace or supplement wooden pallets in transportation and warehouse applications.
Advantages of Plastic Slipsheets:
* Cheaper than wooden or plastic pallets
* No maintenance
* Lower handling costs
* Reduces loading and unloading time
* Easy to custom make sizes
* Low replacement cost
* Minimal weight
* More room to ship products
* Moisture resistant
* Bacteria resistant
* Eliminate wooden pallet certification
* Maximise warehouse space
* High Co-efficient of Friction (COF) non-slip surface
* Higher tensile strength (pull resistance)
* Eliminates the need for pallet exchange
Many companies across the world are saving considerable amounts of money by converting to slipsheets. By converting suppliers from shipping on wooden pallets to shipping on slipsheets is saving some companies hundreds of thousands of dollars each. Slipsheets cost less than pallets; weigh less, saving transport costs; and are only a fraction the thickness of pallets, thus increasing space and improving the efficiency of truck loading. These companies can then reuse the slipsheets when distributing goods to their own customers.