JMP plastic pallets only weigh 7-8kg and thus provide for easy handling.
Since they do not absorb moisture, they are suitable for transporting such items as paper products or cement.
Using JMP plastic pallets eliminates the problem of decomposing wood.
Specially selected HDPE and PPC material provides high impact and compression strength. These pallets are cold and heat resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures, from as low as -50°C to as high as 60°C.
The structures of the pallets have been carefully designed to ensure maximum protection for products. All JMP plastic pallets are designed with a convenient 4-way forklift system allowing the pallet to be picked up from any direction.
JMP plastic pallets do not produce chips or particles during application. They are manufactured using a 'One-Shot' moulding process, with a special method used for the adhesion of connecting parts. This eliminates the need for protruding metal fasteners such as bolts and nuts and nails.
JMP Plastic Pallets typically weigh around 50% to 70% less than equivalent wooden pallets with the same dimensions.
* More than 10 years life span
* Safe to handle - free from screws and nails
* Hygienic and non-toxic
* Resistant to chemicals - particularly acids and alkalis
* Non-absorbent to moisture
* Dimensionally stable under all climatic conditions
* No fumigation required for export
* Minimum maintenance -free from splinters and chipping
* Resistant to UV radiation
* Anti-slip with rubber stoppers.