Australian companies have traditionally chosen to hire expensive hard wood pallets to service their warehouse storage requirements as the plastic pallet has not been an economically viable alternative, until now.
JMP Holdings are now supplying a rackable plastic pallet which safely locks into racking.
JMP Holdings locking rackable plastic pallet is manufactured to last for a long time.
This pallet also weighs only 27kg, close to half that of the wooden pallet but is still able to hold up to 2000kg in warehouse racking.
The pallet has been designed in a square 1165mm x 1165mm shape to replace the Australian Standard Hard Wood pallet meaning no adjustments will be required by warehouses to change storage arrangements.
The pallet is also ideal for food processing plants, meat and pharmaceutical industries as it can be hot washed, steam cleaned and chemically sterilised.
It has a high chemical resistance, particularly acids and alkalis. JMP's Green pallet locks into racking provides high level of safety that a pallet should have when stored high or low in warehouse racking.
- Australian Standards (1165 x 1165 x 150mm)
- Cost savings (longer life span, less product damage)
- No nails or splinters to reduce OH&S issues and public liabilities
- Lighter weight
- Anti-slip rubber grommet
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Consistent dimensions.
- Type: Grill top deck - Grill base
- Size: 1165 x 1165 x 150mm
- Weight: 27kg
- Raw Material: High density Polyethylene
- Manufacture: Injection moulded / heat compression welded
- Colour: Green
- Capacity: 2,000kg in beam racking
- 1,350kg in drive in racking
- 10,000kg static load
- Recyclability: 100% recyclable
- Design: Injection moulded cellular design for maximum strength and rigidity
- Cleanability: Able to be hot washed, steam cleaned or chemically sterilised
- Entry points: 2 way forklift and pallet jack
- Chemical: High chemical resistance particularly acids and alkalis.