Nitrile gloves offer several advantages to users in the health environment.
Many medical laboratories and organisations are now switching from latex gloves to Finetouch latex-free gloves to decrease the occurrence of latex allergy among their workers.
Finetouch nitrile gloves allow a high level of dexterity, which is essential to reduce the risk of accidents and injury.
The medical-grade gloves are made to resist punctures and tears during use, enabling high protection for the user. While designed for health environments, Finetouch nitrile gloves are also suitable for industrial applications.
While reducing or eliminating potential allergy risk, these gloves also offer a high degree of comfort.
Finetouch powder-free gloves are available in various sizes from small up to 3XL.
Key features of Finetouch nitrile gloves:
- Medical-grade, latex-free and powder-free
- Meet TGA (94253) and FDA requirements
- Highly puncture- and tear-resistant
- Provide a strong barrier of protection, resisting chemicals such as greases, solvents and oils
- Reduces allergic reaction caused by latex
- Flexible and soft design offers comfortable fit
- Available in different sizes from small up to a special 2-3XL size
JMP's Finetouch nitrile gloves are currently available in blue with a short 240mm cuff and long 290mm cuff option.