Standard wooden pallets are often subjected to strict import restrictions and plastic pallets to environmental accusations. Made from materials ranging from recycled wood fibres to sugar cane pulp these pallets are eco-friendly and in compliance with ISPM 15 guidelines for wood packaging.
JMP Holdings’ ISPM15 Enviro Pallets can hold substantial load capacities. JMP Holdings’ ISPM15 Enviro Pallets are relatively lightweight, nestable, stackable and can be used with or without skid.
Thus, JMP Holdings’ pallets help reduce your storage space and freight costs during shipment while being environmentally friendly.
- Fully in compliance with ISPM 15 guidelines
- Nestable, 4-way entry
- Comes with detachable skids
- Suitable for airfreight
- Can be used on roller conveyor with or without skid
- Strong and durable physical properties
- Suitable for out-door use
- Helps companies meet ISO 14000
- Light weight pallet (suitable for airfreight)
- Pallet without skid
- Pallet with single piece skid
- Double deck pallet
- Nesting ratio of 5:1
- Ease of transport and assembly
- Optimal use of space
- Pallets can be stacked and separated safely and easily
- JMP Holdings’ Enviro Pallets are durable
- Moisture resistant
- No nails
- No splinters
JMP Holdings’ ISPM15 Enviro pallets have been tested in heat and cold and can be used with almost any product.
- Formaldehyde emissions by SGS: In compliance with BS EN 120:1992 and JIS A5908
- Weathering test by PSB: subjected to 3,000 hours weathering test as per ASTM G154
- ISPM 15 packaging guidelines: In full compliance as verified by relevant local
- Crash test
- Drop test
- Bottom deck test
- Bending load test
- Static load test
- Lift loading test
- Racking test
JMP Holdings compressed wood pallets are manufactured in the same way as particle board. After drying the woodchips at as high as 65°C to moisture content of less than 10%, it is then moulded under a hot compression moulding process with a similar binder used in particle board.
This process involves a pressure and temperature of as high as 85kg/cm2 and up to 150°C, respectively.
No living plant pests can survive this hot compression moulding process. The high density of these compressed wood pallets, as high as 1.3g/cm3, produced under this process is resistant to any wood boring insect and future infestation.
JMP Holdings' ISPM15 Enviro Pallets are approved by AQIS and Australian customs for import into and export out of Australia. These pallets do not require fumigation.
There are a wide range of sizes to choose from including 1100 x 1100, 1200 x 1000 and 1200 x 800mm just to name a few.