JMP Australia provides a range of reliable and efficient Kawasaki robots for a range of palletising activities including bag gripping and packing.
The Kawasaki robots have been developed using 3D computer modelling design and speed techniques in order to provide accurate gripping and palletising capabilities.
The company's bag palletising machines have been designed to pick up thousands of single bags and palletise them efficiently and quickly.
Key benefits and features of JMP Australia’s bag palletising machines include:
- can pick up and palletise over 800 bags per hour
- palletises in neat and tidy stacks
- flexible machine, can pick up difficult bags
- online stack editing available
- bags with slipsheet covers can be picked up
- suitable for palletising bags with heavy duty and tough industrial materials