JLG Industries has introduced new MVL series of Mobile Vertical Lifts.
The new MVL series of Mobile Vertical Lifts are available in two new models, 15MVL and 20MVL. The Mobile Vertical Lifts provide maximum platform heights of 4.6metre and 5.94metres respectively.
Key features of the new MVL models include:
- New four – brush electric drive motors-for high cycle operation and enhanced durability
- New planetary gear hubs – for ideal drive performance and reduced maintenance
- New motor protection software-with integral visual indicator and function override
- New pistol grip joystick-for operator ease of use
- New sealed battery charger –provides 25% higher outputs.
The MVL series feature two sealed 100 amp/hr batteries with fast charge time of 5 hours to ensure maximum productivity.
The automatic power off battery saver maintains battery charge during downtime.
The large diametre counter rotating wheels are non marking to reduce damage in sensitive floor areas.
These new upgrades are in addition to retaining all the benefits of the outgoing DVL range including the maintenance free deep cycle batteries.
JLG point and go single joystick control, direct electric drive with counter rotating wheels, anodised aluminium mast and extendable platform.
Both models are driveable at full height and have low stowed heights for manoeuvring through doorways.
The MVL series serves a wide range of applications includes electrical, lighting, plumbing and commercial fit out jobs.