A resistive touch screen that features durability to match the most demanding application such as military, marine, avionics and industrial displays where the tough finish and wide temperature stability are required is available from JHC Sealing Solutions.
The hard glass front surface provides the scratch resistance and ruggedisation typically associated with glass touch technologies such as capacitive or surface wave acoustic, but has the flexibility of use just like a standard resistive due to the flexibility borosilicate glass surface.
COTS enhancements options include:
- AS anti-sparkle non-glare etch front surface
- EmiClare MicroMesh or EMI-ito coating for EMI shielding
- ThermoClare transparent heaters for low temperature operations
- Chemically strengthened laminated glass for anti-vandal protection
- Circular polarisation for sunlight readability