Designed to offer state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications, Robustel GoRugged R3000 routers are suitable for ATM/vending machine connectivity, solar/wind energy monitoring, distribution automation, automatic meter reading, industrial automation, IP video surveillance and remote devices.
The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall.
Key features of Robustel GoRugged R3000 routers:
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections; supports 2G/3G/4G
- Two Ethernet ports can be configured as two LANs or one LAN and one WAN
- One RS232, one RS485, one console port, two digital inputs, two digital outputs, one high speed USB host up to 480 Mbps
- Six LED indicators provide status and signal strength (RSSI)
- Wide range input voltages from 12 to 70VDC and wide range operating temperature from -25°C to 70°C
- Network protocols such as PPP, PPPoE, TCP, UDP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, DMZ, RIP, OSPF, DDNS, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPs
- VPN tunnel: IPSec/ Open VPN/ PPTP/ L2TP client/server, GRE, DMVPN
- Management via web, CLI, SNMP, SMS
- Supports Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP gateway
- Always online, wakeup via SMS or preset time
- Auto reboot via SMS or preset time
- Remote configuration via SMS
- Firmware upgrade via web interface