JEA Technologies introduces the Currenza SMV series currency note validators designed for vending and amusement machines in Australia and New Zealand.
Designed to accept Australian and New Zealand currency notes up to $20 in denomination, the new Currenza SMV vending machine note validators offer an impressive 1.7-second transaction speed in addition to advanced sensor technology, superior reliability and user-friendly MDB interface.
Engineered and designed in Canada by CashCode Inc. (A Crane Company), the Currenza SMV product with the latest in payment technology joins the Crane Payment Solutions (CPS) family of payment hardware.
Currenza SMV series note validators are part of a range of payment solutions such as coin changers and cashless payments designed for the modern vending industry.
Key features of Currenza SMV note validators:
- Superior acceptance and security with over 96% acceptance rate on first bill insertion
- Advanced auto-calibrating optical, inductive and dielectric sensors optimise validation rates
- Anti-stringing protection
- Four-way bill insertion
- Accepts up to $5, $10 and $20 notes in Australian and New Zealand currency
- Complete transport cycle at only 1.7 seconds
- Durable metal chassis
- Choice of bezels: Standard coin resistant, Metal, up/down, Cash and Card
- Choice of cassettes: 300, 400, 600 capacity nominal
- Locking Cash Vaults: 400, 600 capacity nominal
- Fully accessible bill path for easy maintenance
- Coupon capable: Accepts a wide range of coupons to support loyalty and reward programs
- Beltless transport for fewer service calls
- 10-second firmware updates using BlueChip SIM card