Available from JEA Technologies , Robustel GoEmbedded E1000 is an embedded, ready-to-integrate communications module offering state-of-the-art GSM/GPRS (EDGE optional) connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
This quick-to-market communications module allows developers to add wireless communication to products with a minimum of development time and expense. The GoEmbedded E1000 embedded cellular modem finds application in POS, ATM, kiosks and vending machines as well as in healthcare and metering environments.
Key features of GoEmbedded E1000 embedded cellular modems:
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Control via AT commands (Hayes 3GPP TS 27.007 and 27.005)
- PPP, GPRS, SMS, CSD access via AT commands
- Internet services: TCP server/client, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3 access via AT commands
- Two UART TTL interfaces for communications, both UART can be controlled via AT commands
- 50-PIN socket with 4 mounting holes, compact size and easy to integrate
- SSL optional for specified model
- Built-in Java optional for specified model
- Approvals: CE, R&TTE, FCC, PTCRB, RoHS, WEEE