JDN Monocrane supplies a range of single girder gantry cranes as the perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor free standing crane applications.
The single girder gantry cranes are available with capacities of up to 32 tonnes with leg heights up to 20 metres and spans of up to 45 metres.
These single girder gantry cranes provide high performance versatility when handling materials, without the inconvenient obstruction or expense of supporting steelwork.
Applications where these gantry cranes are frequently used include mining maintenance, bridge construction, rail yards and precast yards among others.
The gantry cranes have been expertly designed and manufactured by qualified engineers, boilemakers and fitters, offering complete peace of mind to operators. Design features include:
- line bored one piece end carriages for smooth travelling motions and precise alignment
- superior strength and fatigue resistance thanks to full penetration sub-arc welded bottom flanges
- high quality enamel paint with optional 2-pak or client specific systems
- optional industry leading i-glide and hyperspeed technology across the entire range
- extensive range of add-ons and optional extras