Jib cranes from JDN Monocrane are available in capacities up to 10 tonnes and reach up to 10 metres.
The jib cranes provide versatile lifting and radial travel through the full 360 degrees if required.
JDN Monocrane jib cranes offer excellent floor coverage and low headroom design to help maximise usable floor space and height of lift available.
The jib cranes are used extensively in fitting and fabrication workstations, building maintenance, plant room maintenance, marine loading and maintenance as well as machine centre loading and maintenance among others.
Key features of JDN Monocrane jib cranes:
- Precision upper pivot roller bearing
- Easy set, self adjusting slew brake
- Range of models from fully manual to fully powered operation
- Wall, column or freestanding mounts available
- Industry-leading Hyperspeed technology optional across the entire range
- High quality enamel paint with optional 2-pak or client specific systems