JDA Australia specialises in software for the supply chain industry. JDA has devised a simple and comprehensive survey which helps businesses to analyse a variety of the attributes of their operations and to compare them to some of their highest performing competitors.
The free-to-use supply chain self assessment provides a personalised company report measuring it against best-in-class standards.
The generated report discloses information and data revealing tailored strategies for high impact improvements in a variety of relevant areas and their interrelated functions.
Areas covered in the supply chain survey and report include:
- demand management
- inventory management
- order fulfilment
- sales and operations planning
- supply management
Benefits of taking the free self assessment include:
- very powerful analytics
- data which leverages actual company results from thousands of mature international customers
- publicly available financial data from thousands of other companies
- rates an organisation against best in class
- generates multi-dimensional spider chart highlighting areas for value assessment and potential improvement
- uses financial metrics of the specific business
- compares individual companies to comparable sized, same industry companies
- identifies ways of gaining competitive advantage and growing market share
- provides a report with results and examples from at least 20 case studies
- demonstrates the benefits of achieving optimal transport and supply chain management
Visit the JDA Australia website for more information on using the free supply chain industry self assessment.