Optidrive Plus Third Generation Vector (3GV) is the natural evolution of the Optidrive family adding ultimate motor control to established Optidrive benchmarks of control and ease of use.
Optidrive Plus 3GV uses 3GV technology, a revolutionary and patented motor control strategy. 3GV technology delivers 100% torque at 0.0Hz allowing this unique open loop product to be used without any feedback device in many traditional closed loop applications.
Only the motor name plate data is required to achieve optimum performance, the drive continuously and automatically determines and tracks the key motor characteristics required for vector control.
The Invertek Optidrive Plus 3GV can be commissioned using the unique Optiwand CE Plus software designed for use on pocket PCs. Communication takes place without wires using infrared light to quickly and accurately transfer data.
· True evolution of range, maintaining same footprint and connector arrangement as original
· Fast and accurate parameter configuration using unique Optiwand CE Plus and Optistore Plus
· Small mechanical envelope
· Rugged industrial operation 50oC ambient rating
· Simple mechanical and electrical installation
· Simple operation, powerful features and easy to use
· Real time motor current, motor speed and kW indication
Key physical features
· Pluggable control terminals
· Easy access key slots for simple installation
· Easy access contactor style power terminals for intuitive easy wiring
· Help card for basic parameter description and terminal layout