Global provider of technology systems, software solutions and consulting services to the process and manufacturing industries, Invensys Operations Management , has launched it's Asset Excellence Technology Webinar Series 2010.
In this interactive webinar series, Invensys Operations Management aims to help customers achieve operational effectiveness by implementing new ways to collaborate across the organisation, positively affecting process and manufacturing plant performance and profitability with the Asset Excellence Suite.
The Asset Excellence Suite provides an overall view of improving operational efficiencies, including the ability to drill down to the source applications to examine individual events, transactions and incidents affecting a process and manufacturing plant.
The solution also leverages on Wonderware’s System Platform’s data structure, data modeling and Foxboro I/O management.
For the end user, there is a common look and feel, navigation and richness of reporting options with the Asset Excellence Suite, while, for the developer, there is a common architecture, development environment, resuse of objects, and access to both real-time and transactional data sources to build into application content.
In this one hour webinar series, industry experts have been invited to share the best practices on proactive decision-making to help customers achieve enterprise-wide real-time visibility of information.
The upcoming three part Asset Excellence Technology Webinar Series for 2010 includes:
- Enabling a Mobile Workforce - A New Approach to Enhance Operational Reliability, Improve Workforce Operational Efficiency, and Gain Energy Efficiency
- Case study: Chevron uses Wonderware IntelaTrac to accelerate and sustain process improvements. This enables reduced maintenance costs of $3-5 million annually across eight refineries. The company now reaps a 3 to 6 month ROI payback with the adoption of Wonderware IntelaTrac.
- Session 1: May 6, 2010, 11:00am (Singapore Time GMT +8)
Session 2: May 6, 2010, 1:30pm (Singapore Time GMT +8)
Session 3: June 17, 2010, 11:00am (Singapore Time GMT +8)
- Case study: Wonderware Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence enables complete visibility of overall equipment effectiveness across Unilever’s plants.
- Session 1: May 20, 2010, 11:00am (Singapore Time GMT +8)
- Session 2: May 20, 2010 1:30pm (Singapore Time GMT +8)
- Case study: Western Refining uses Avantis Asset Performance Manager to optimise availability of plant assets. The solution aids in entity management, preventive maintenance and procurement with full accountability of work orders, labor, and materials. The update of aging legacy system to a modern windows- based maintenance management system also reduces costs and improves efficiency.
- Session 1: June 10, 2010, 11:00am (Singapore Time GMT +8)
Session 2: June 10, 2010, 1:30pm (Singapore Time GMT +8)