INTRALOX's upgraded EZ Roller Retrofit radius component set can help plants eliminate jams, downtime, and other costly problems that afflict powered roller curves.
Specifically, the new set makes it easier and more economical to transform problematic roller curves into reliable, long-lasting modular plastic belt systems.
* Drop-in component set easily bolts onto existing roller conveyor.
* Set provides a carryway and returnway for Series 2200 and 2400 radius belts.
* Plastic wearstrip is conveniently pre-attached to a durable steel base.
* Round drainage holes in steel base remove spillage, reducing the chance of case damage.
* Special low-friction wearstrip material on the curve's inside edge reduces wear in the area of highest friction.
* Easy and inexpensive to replace should wear eventually occur.
* Custom manufactured to curve dimensions.
The Intralox belts installed over the components eliminate conveyor-related production delays, unscheduled maintenance, case damage, and noise.
The newly available Series 2400 raised rib belt simplifies retrofits of roller conveyor curves because it eliminates the need for tight, unforgiving radius measurements.
The tall interior deck allows a variety of packages and containers to overhang the belt edges and side wearstrip without risking disorientation.