DEVELOPED for Bakery, Intralox's new 7.5" sideflexing flat top belts facilitate convenient retrofits of high-maintenance steel chains and fragile plastic chains on curved conveyors.
Now plants can easily install a single Intralox sideflexing belt in tough conveying applications like bakery pan handling lines to significantly reduce belt downtime, maintenance, and belt replacement costs.
Available in the 7.5" industry-standard width, the new sideflexing flat top belts feature a tabbed hold-down system.
Each belt has a different hold-down tab width to ensure that the new solution fits a variety of standard conveyor tracks.
* Plastic surfaces eliminate pan wear, significantly reducing pan replacement costs.
* Zero metal contamination.
* No lubrication necessary.
* Less noise compared to metal chains.
* Available in three hold-down tab widths: 55.1 mm, 51.9mm, and 75.6mm.
* Minimum turning radius of 24".
* Same-day lead time: these belts are pre-boxed in 3.05m) lengths, ready to ship.