Intralox , L.L.C. will present its new packaging conveyance solutions in booth #4024 at Expo Pack 2007, June 26-29, in Mexico City, Mexico.
With the opening of a new Mexican entity, doing business with Intralox is even easier. Customers can expect direct delivery of all in-stock materials within two weeks’ time.
The patented technology of the series 400 angled roller belt ARB won plant engineering’s 2003 product of the year in the material handling category.
The series 400 ARB has proven successful at improving productivity, eliminating unnecessary labour costs and reducing operational expenses in packaging conveyance applications, including:
- Accumulation – maintains low back pressure
- Depalletizing/Descrambling – requires 30 feet or less
- Perpetual merge – continuous motion for greater throughput
- Switching – reduces maintenance and downtime
- Center-line merging – eliminates risk of case damage
- 90-degree merging/Diverting – orients cases properly every time
- Alignment/Justification – accommodates a variety of case shapes and sizes and
- Scoop case turning – eliminates skewed cases and line jams
Intralox’s revolutionary line of Spiralox belting extends belt life and eliminates metal wear debris.
Customers have cut product waste by 50% and reduced maintenance and downtime costs by as much as 75%.
Series 2600 is available with a friction top surface for additional product alignment capability and series 2700 features smaller openings for conveying small products.
These new packaging conveyance solutions willalso be on display at Auspack 2007, May 1-4, in Melbourne, Australia.