The MultiVideo System Converters from Interworld Electronics allow users to view computer video on a TV, or view TV/VCR/DVD video on a VGA computer monitor.
These multi-format Video Converters also regenerate sync-pulses and can help stabilize weak video signals from multi-generation videotapes.
Other useful features of the MultiVideo System Converters include:
- composite or SVHS selectable inputs and picture zooming.
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM/VGA to PAL/NTSC/VGA
- View any input signal at all three outputs simultaneously
- Zoom in on an image, then move the area of zoom left, right, up or down
- Under-scan an oversized image to fit the screen area of the TV monitor
- Compatible with PCs or MAC with VGA output
- Compatible with any TV set with s-video or composite video input connectors
- Supports world video systems including NTSC/PAL/SECAM TV
- Frequency Response: 5Mh
- Digital component: 8 bi
- Differential Phase: 1
- Differential gain: 1%
- Resolution Horizontal/Vertical 640 x 480, Maximum 1024x768
- Net Weight (Unit only): 395 Gw
- Power consumed: @1200mA Maximum