Designed to secure power management of rack mount equipment via web browser, telnet, external modem or local terminal, the MPC power controllers can monitor power directly to the equipment and automatically notify users when changes in current levels, temperature, circuit breaker status or other factors exceed user-defined threshold values.
Power at each outlet can be remotely switched On/Off individually, as a group for dual power supply servers or with a time delay. Total power usage on each circuit can be graphically displayed to show spikes or drops in current , voltage and temperature.
The MPC Managed Reboot Power Controllers are not supplied with input or output power cables.
Other specifications of the Managed Reboot Power Controllers include:
- Current/Voltage Threshold Sensing
- 8/16/20 Individual Switched Outlets
- Dual 16-Amp Power Circuits (32-Amp Max), IEC320-C20 Power Input Connectors
- User Definable Alarm Thresholds
- Alarm Notification via Email
- Ping-No-Answer Monitoring/Reboot
- Power Consumption Reports
- SSHv2 Encryption
- SSL Web Browser (Https) for Set Up and Operation
- SNMP Control (v1,v2c, v3)
- Timed On/Off/Reboot Switching
- User-Defined Power-Up Default Status
- Four AUX Ports - Allows Control of Up to 80 Outlets via One Interface
- LDAP & RADIUS Authentication
- Command Logging with Audit Trail
- Branch Circuit Protection (MPC-20VD16-3, MPC-20VS16-3 only)