KVM Switches for Controlling Multiple Computers by Interworld Electronics
Solitary control with Single-User KVM Switches
- Single-User KVM Switches allows one user to control multiple computers from a single workstation.
- PS/2 and USB Keyboard and Mouse support
- 2 or 4 port PS/2 KVM Switches with single and dual monitor support
- High density USB KVM switches, control up to 32 Servers / Computers
- DVI and VGA Video options
User optimisation with KVM Matrix Switches allows multiple users to individually command or simultaneously share many computers.
The UMUX Series provide direct VGA Video and USB Keyboard and Mouse connections to the host computers
- Allows up to 4 users to control up to 32 computers
- Compatible with all USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC)
- Cascade switches for control of up to 256 computers
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Allows all computers to be rebooted simultaneously
- Allows up to 16 users to control up to 64 computers
- CAT5 extension up to 300m
- Eliminates large KVM switchboxes and bulky hard-to-manage coax cables
- Multi-user, multi-platform, multi-rack access
- Supports video resolutions to 1920x1440
- Platform specific Host Adapters are available for connection to PS/2, USB (PC, SUN, MAC), Legacy SUN and Serial Terminals
CAT5 Extenders can be added to any single or multi-user KVM switch allowing the users and the computers to locate up to 300m from the KVM Switch controller.
Minimize rack-space requirements by using KVM Drawers with built-in KVM Switches
Keyboard Video Monitor Drawers with a built-in KVM Switches require only 1RU of rack space and provide the ideal operator workstation for medium to large server rooms and server farms.
Versatile configurations and efficient Administrator access with KVM Switches from Interworld Electronics allows for increased productivity in your business
Interworld Electronics information and contact details