PTS-9CM20-2 automatic power transfer switches are designed to provide safe, reliable power fallback for single-corded rack mount equipment.
The PTS-9CM20-2 includes dual AC inlets for connection to a primary power source as well as a secondary redundant power source. The dual AC inlet design allows the automatic power transfer switches to seamlessly switch from primary power to back-up power in the event of failure of the primary power source.
Key features of the PTS-9CM20-2 automatic power transfer switches
- Eight IEC-60320-C13 10A outlet connectors and one IEC-60320-C19 16A outlet to power servers and network equipment
- Two IEC-60320-C20 20A input connectors provide connection to the primary and redundant power sources
- Continuous source monitoring and robust out-of-phase switching with typical switching times of 8 to 12ms and maximum of 16ms when connected to 60Hz AC power
- LED indicators display the active power source
- Requires only 1RU of rack space and mounts in industry standard 19" rack cabinets
The PTS-9CM20-2 automatic power transfer switches provide reliable power redundancy for legacy devices that do not include a secondary power inlet.