Interworld Electronics presents the DAQ-PACK Series of highly integrated multifunction data acquisition and control systems.
The DAQ-PACK Series of high density data acquisition systems provides signal conditioning, RC filtering, current inputs, RTD measurement, bridge completion, thermocouple break detection, voltage dividers, small signal inputs, and a sensor excitation voltage supply.
Featuring a high-speed USB 2.0 interface and custom designed device drivers, DAQ-PACK data acquisition systems offer the required bandwidth to support high density, high-speed data acquisition.
DAQ-PACK is available with 12- or 16-bit analogue to digital converters capable of sampling speeds of up to 500 kHz divided equally across 32, 64, 96, or 128 single-ended or differential analogue inputs.
These data acquisition systems are ideal for adding portable, easy-to-install high-speed analogue and digital I/O capabilities to any PC or embedded system with a USB port.
Key features of DAQ-PACK data acquisition systems:
- Groups of eight channels at a time can be independently software configured to accept 18 different input ranges
- Unique, real-time internal calibration system allows the system to continually compensate for offset/gain errors for accurate reading
- Two 16-bit analogue outputs, 16 high-current digital I/O lines, and a programmable 16-bit counter
- Counter uses external signals to trigger and control the scanning of its analogue inputs
- Packaged in a small, rugged, gold-zinc plated industrial enclosure