THE I-Server1827A from Interworld Electronics , is a 1U rackmount Dual Xeon 'ServerWorks' based server with hardware RAID 1 support and Hot Swap Serial ATA drives.
The three SATA hard drives can be configured as RAID 1 with a Hot Swap spare to provide immediate redundant backup in the case of hard drive failure.
The I-Server1827A supports dual Intel Xeon processors rated at 2.8GHz or higher, with 512K of L2 cache and Front Side Bus (FSB) speeds of 400/533MHz, up to 4GB of ECC register DDR266 low profile memory and is equipped with:
* ServerWorks GC-SL with CBS5 Chipsets;
* ATi Rage-XL graphics controller;
* 8MB of video memory;
* 3x SATA Hot Swap HDD bays;
* Slimline CDROM and floppy drive;
* Two 64-bit 100/66MHz (3.3V) PCI/PCI-X expansion slots;
* Dual Gbit Ethernet network ports and 350W auto range ac power supply with active PFC.
Running Intel Xeon processors in the limited space of a 1U chassis requires an advanced heat dissipation design. The I-Server 1827 includes six high-speed fans, two large-size copper heat sinks and an advanced thermal-monitoring system.