Designed to provide a simple and reliable solution for point-to-point wireless data acquisition and control, two wireless I/O modules automatically link together and function as wireless cables for analogue, digital and serial UART signals.
End applications of the modules also include wireless control, wireless data acquisition or wireless cable replacement.
These data acquisition and control modules offer bi-directional communication, low latency, low power and long range.
With their hybrid spread spectrum modulation technique, DataBridge modules are well suited for noisy industrial environments.
Key features of DataBridge data acquisition and control modules:
- All modules integrate both transmitter and receiver for bi-directional wireless links
- No complex configuration or development is required to create reliable wireless networks for wireless control, wireless data acquisition or wireless cable replacement
- Signals are sampled and repeated 200 times per second with a latency of only 5 milliseconds
- Low latency while maintaining low power and long range
- Reliable data delivery is ensured by avoiding interference through frequency hopping
- Data integrity is maintained using checksums and acknowledgments
- Using simple jumpers, each DataBridge device can be configured as a master or slave
- Up to 16 device pairs can operate in the same area by setting up a Network ID
- UART baud rates are also configurable without software, displaying all I/O and status information for additional control
- No software configuration or programming is required
DataBridge wireless I/O modules are regulatory certified to FCC, Canadian and ETSI standards.