Interworld Electronics introduces the ACS-2675A Intel Core 2 Duo-based embedded controller from Aplex Technology Inc.
Designed for use in various control systems, the ACS-2675A is a new range of high performance standalone embedded PCs featuring fanless operation, compact size, robust construction and low power requirements.
The ACS-2675A embedded box PCs are supplied with an Intel P8400 Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz dual core processor to provide a state-of-the-art multiprocessing platform.
The ACS-2675A fanless embedded PCs are also equipped with the following features:
- Two SODIMM sockets supporting up to 4GB of DDRII system memory
- Two 10/100/1000Base-TX RJ-45 Ethernet connectors
- Four USB 2.0 ports and three RS-232 ports for communication
- 2.5" hard drive can be internally mounted
- External CompactFlash slot provided for additional storage
- System expansion is possible via two internal PCI bus slots
Airborne corrosive or conductive materials are prevented from entering the system by the fanless design of the ACS-2675A embedded computers, ensuring a long-term reliable industrial computing solution.
The ACS-2675A embedded PCs can operate from a wide range 11 - 32 VDC power source, making them suitable for vehicle Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) as well as factory control applications. The ACS-2675A can also be supplied with an external AC power adapter.