Audio Visual Extenders, AV Routing and Matrix Switching by Interworld Electronics
Transport visuals with Video Extenders
Audio Visual Extenders extend Video and Audio signals up to 300m (1000 feet). A range of video formats including HDMI, DVI, HDTV, S-Video, Component YPbPr and VGA can be extended along with Digital and Analogue audio signals.
Multiple visuals synchronised with Video Splitters
Video Splitters allow one video source to be distributed to up to 16 monitors or high definition displays. Video splitters support HDMI, S-Video, DVI and VGA signals as well as Digital and Analogue audio signals.
Visual integration with Video Matrix Switches
Video Matrix Switches are designed to simplify the task of routing video inputs from many AV sources to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.).
Signals from up to 32 inputs and 16 outputs with a range of input sources can be distributed to various output devices, in essence creating a “matrix” pattern of interconnection possibilities.
Suitable for Tourist Information, Department Store Displays and Airport Security Video Systems.
Versatile reliability with Audio Visual Extenders, Splitters and Switches
- Supported video and audio formats: HDMI, DVI, VGA, HDTV, S-Video, Composite Video, Analogue and Digital (S/PDIF) Audio
- Supports for HDTV, LCD, Plasma, TV and Computer Displays
- Supported Resolutions: 480i (interlaced), 480p (progressive), 720i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p HDTV formats, up to 2048x1536 VGA formats
- Video output buffering to ensuring signal integrity
- Support for CAT5 signal extenders
- Remote computer control