Add Multiple High Speed Serial Ports with Serial Communication Systems by Interworld Electronics
Add in cards are available for PCI-Express, Universal PCI, PCI, PC/104 and PCI/104 buses.
External connectivity solutions such as USB, ExpressCard, PCMCIA, Compact Flash and Bluetooth are ideal for adding serial ports to Laptops and PDAs while Ethernet Serial Device Servers allow legacy serial equipment to be networked providing remote access to the devices from anywhere via LAN, WAN or Wireless infrastructure.
Extensive range of high performance Serial Communications Systems
Interworld Electronics can supply high speed RS232, RS422 and RS485 serial products for both asynchronous and synchronous communications with a variety of optional extras.
- Intelligent multi port cards are with up to 32 port
- Serial port products that support the latest PCI-Express and ExpressCard bus architectures
- Low Profile PCI boards compatible with 3.3V and 5V 32/64 bit slots that are ideal for rack mount server and thin client systems.
- PCMCIA cards compatible with legacy DOS software applications
- Ethernet Serial Device Servers that feature extremely low network latency with support for virtualized operating systems
- Optical isolated and surge protected products that provide industrial grade protection
- Bluetooth serial devices for remote serial or point to point serial tunneling applications
- Synchronous communication boards for HDLC, SDLC, Bi-Sync, Mono-Sync and Frame Relay applications