Intermec offers a complete suite of RFID product and services, including fixed, handheld and vehicle-mount readers, printers, tags, labels and inlays. Handheld readers, specifically, allow users to take the technology to the point of work and are also ideal for use in the field and hazardous environments for asset tracking, field service applications and use by mobile workers.
The IP30 is the first handheld RFID system to be compatible with multiple mobile computers. A cost-effective, compact solution, adds read/write capabilities to Intermec’s latest generation of mobile computers including the CN3, CN3e, CK61 and CK61ex..When combined these computers, the IP30 gives the user unmatched data collection and communication capabilities. Combining RFID with multiple network communication options in a single handheld unit enables pin-point location accuracy for real-time asset, source and service tracking.
Some of the features of the handheld IP30 readers are:
- Easy snap-on installation to Intermec mobile computers
- Light-weight ergonomic design with choice of Bluetooth® or serial connection
- Seamless application portability between Intermec fixed readers and IP30
- Optional non-incentive configurations
- Based on EPCglobal certified radio
- Available in 869MHz or 915MHz frequency bands for global operation